photography, website design & management: georgerandybass.com
Explorer / Spokesperson / Model
The production of “When I Dream of Visiting Charleston, I Dream of…” is a documentary written and produced by George Randy Bass and Lauren Cockrell.
The concept is to capture video and still images including aerial, as Lauren tours Charleston. Venues include historical locations, art galleries, boutiques, restaurants, scenic locations and places to stay while visiting Charleston. Some videos will include brief interviews of locals, other tourists, artists, business managers and owners.
Did you know that in 2019, Travel + Leisure Readers Ranked Charleston, SC the No. 1 destination in the U.S., for the 7th Year in a row? In 2016 Charleston was ranked #1 destination in the world!
Well deserved! When you consider everything, Charleston has to offer – charm filled community and people, amazing history, diverse culture, nationally recognized food, breathtaking scenery. Elegant homes, cobblestone streets, waterfront views, and an abundance of flowering window boxes add to the outstanding aura that is Charleston.
You may also know that I am working on a exciting project with George Randy Bass Photography. He and his team of creative people are producing a promotional video titled “When I Dream of Visiting Charleston, I Dream of…” My role as spokesperson for the video will be to introduce viewers to some of my favorite locations and to some great people in Charleston. We will be capturing still images and videos. Which will also include some outstanding aerial video and still images.
Our current photography shoot date in Charleston is May 17th thru May 21st, 2020. We will be capturing still images and videos. Including remarkable aerial videos and stills.
Potential on-site locations include,
- Museums such as, The Charleston Museum, The Aiken-Rhett House Museum, Heyward-Washington House, Patriots Point Naval & Maritime Museum, Nathaniel Russell House…
- Art District galleries that include, Mary Martin Fine Art, Robert Lange Studios, Ella Richardson, Edward Dare…
- King Street boutiques, eateries, coffee shops…
- Dining, Fleet Landing, Grill 225, Hyman’s Seafood, Amen Street & Fish Bar…
- Landmarks and sights, St. Michael’s Church, City Market, Boone Hall Plantation, Arthur Ravenel Jr. Bridge, Joe Riley Waterfront Park, College of Charleston…
- Local beaches and more.
Want to know more about this fun project? Follow my blog here or my Instagram!
Are you creative? Interested in playing a role in this and other projects? Send an email to email@example.com
You can also learn more about this opportunity and others at: https://georgerandybass.com/help-wanted/